After some brainstorming with my husband and one of my alpha readers, I figured out a slightly better ending for Edradorn’s Hammer, one that’s a bit more conclusive and brings another character element full-circle. I added a whole page and a half. Go me.
I finished my newest rewriting of chapter 1 and 2 of Weirs, and now I’m making Nathan read the crappy rough draft version because I need over-arching critiques on the novel before I can do deep revisions for it, and my writing group is only on chapter 7. (Thanks Nathan!*)
Sanderson’s class got cancelled yesterday. Sadness. I’m glad I found out before I drove all the way down there. It may have been for the best, though. I was seriously brain-dead after work yesterday.
*Nathan pretty much gets the blunt end of all my writing woes/whining/problems/issues/questions/etc.