- I am on day two of CITY OF TEETH revisions. Yesterday I wrote 4,500+ words. I think that's a new second-place record.
- I am half way through book five of The Wheel of Time. Still love it, but Robert Jordan's women all have the same, stubborn, strong-willed personality and it's starting to grate a bit.
- Husband has caught onto the WoT bandwagon and is on book one.
- I got Jon Sprunk's Shadow's Master in the mail yesterday! So excited to read it! I have that, the rest of the Wot series, Howls' Moving Castle, Everneath, Partials, and now Glamour in Glass to read as well. (Plus I want to re-read Writer's Portable Mentor before I do my prose revisions.) I remember that time in my life where I didn't know what to read next. That was nice. :O
- Still looking for a job in Moscow. I found one that I would LOVE, but it's only part time and doesn't pay enough per hour. Major bummer. I've applied to two other jobs but have not yet heard back. (I would love to work at a school, though...)
- I've been using my new pedometer this week and I totally made the 10,000 steps-a-day goal on Saturday and Monday.
- I'm officially resigned from LDStorymakers, but I'm stoked for David Farland's workshop. Found out a friend of mine is going, too. (OH. If you are going to LDStorymakers, please let me know so I can make you do me a favor. Please.)
- I officially only have to wear my jaw-tainer at night now. :D
So, what's new with your life?