Lauren Spieller recently nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award (aw, thanks!), which means you get to hear yet more blather from me. (Cue applause.) Seven things about me, to be exact.
Um . . .
- I love Miche bags. Too bad they cost money.
- My husband speaks fluent French (and no, that isn't meant to be taken raunch-ily).
- I've never been on an airplane. (Have I said this one before?)
- At one point in my life I played the piano, flute, French horn, and elk horn. I've since replaced the horn with a ukulele. Still can't sing.
- I'm MORMON. (No, I don't have sister wives. Yes, I don't drink coffee, but I don't think I would like it anyway.)
- My work had to buy me a footstool because my legs are too short to reach the floor. (I'm really not that short, though.)
- I cannot, for the life of me, walk in a pair of high heels. (I have some two-inchers I can wear if I think really hard about it, though.)
All right hooligans. I'm supposed to pass this on. Come and get it.
Amanda Burnett (Who posts immensely entertaining and alarming things about her adventures through motherhood, if any of you are interested)
Here are the rules:
1. Display this award logo on your blog. PROUDLY.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you. (Charlie's note: No one actually follows those links. We all know this is a sad attempt to draw followers. ADMIT IT, PEOPLE!)
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.